Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This kiss

If she kisses you she will see the future in your kiss. She will feel the heat of your touch, the passion locked in your eyes unleashed. It will answer her questions and her brain will stop thinking. There will be nights and days in between the sheets and stolen moments. If she kisses you. If she kisses you she will hurt and later when her mind unfogs from desire it will hurt more but she will know. Is knowing worth hurting? If she kisses you she will see the future in your kiss and her heart might be broken.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love this....

Neekoh said...

So telling. And so relateable. Is that a word?

Idea said...

Truly a remarkable glimpse into the entanglement of love. Glad I stumbled upon you. Thank you for this.

Christine in LA said...

kate- you always comment and I love you for it:)

neekoh- there was much floating around in my head as you know:)

a truth be told- welcome:) Glad you stumbled upon me too and I hope to read more of your words as well. Love the words and the user image:)

Sallycat said...

I love and admire your short stories.
This one... well, oh the pain that kisses have brought in to my life, but the knowing too.
A risk is always worth taking if it brings knowing... isn't it?
In my world it is anyway!
Keep writing, Christine in LA.
SC

Christine in LA said...

Sallycat- thank you for your comment it made me smile:)