Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spank Bank

"I'm going to have to use that one for my spank bank." The fact that Paul was no longer at her side registered before the words. Gina turned back. The pin-up on the wall probably played peek-a-boo over her shoulder to hundreds of Pauls a day.

"I'm sorry, you are going to have to use that for your what?"

"My spank bank." Gina blinked at him. "You've never heard the term spank bank?" Gina raised an eyebrow waiting. "Ok. A spank bank is like a virtual spot in your mind where you make deposits- of the sexual kind." Another blink, the eyebrow raised higher. "You know. Like when you see something that turns you on, you file it away for later use. When you wanna jack off."

Brad Pitt's fine ass in Troy. The look in Jen's eyes that night at dinner. Sam breathing roughly against her ear, his stubble leaving red reminders for the morning. Any film with Catherine Denueve. That delicious spot on a man where his hip bones lead the eye straight down. A slideshow of images ran across Gina's mind.

"See. You have one too." Paul chuckled as he turned to look at the pin-up one last time.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't do those kinds of things." Gina glared and turned, a petulant sway to her hips.

"That I'm definitely putting in the bank!" Gina smiled to herself. The pin-up was already forgotten.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was awesome... and almost exactly how the conversation went when I learned about it... ;)